Easy and delicious sausage rolls
This is a family favourite to make on a Sunday meal prep day and enjoy leftovers for lunches. It is so easy and you can jam pack it with veggies.
2 cloves garlic
1 kilo mince meat
3 tablespoons (approx) of pasta sauce
1 beaten egg
Spices, salt and pepper to taste
In food processor blend 3 (or more) cups of veggies of your choice. We used spinach, cauliflower, mushrooms, basil and carrots for this batch. Usually we would also use a beetroot as it gives the veggies a really nice red colour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook onion and garlic.
- Add mince and cook until brown.
- Add veggies mix.
- Add sauce and spices of your choice (we use turmeric, paprika and garam masala).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once mixture has cooked and the moisture has evaporated, wait for it to slightly cool.
- Spoon mixture into middle of wraps and roll. Use beaten egg to help wraps stick.
- Grate cheese on top (optional)
- Cook for approx 25-30 minutes or until golden.